REGISTERING FOR THE 2018 SPRING SEASON!
The Novato Lacrosse Club (the Club) reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership for any participant who, at the sole discretion of the Club, violates any Club policy or procedure.
Registration will be on-line only
Registration for NLC's 2018 season FOR ALL PLAYERS will be opened in October. A "register online" red tab will be visible on the upper right hand side, please select. You will then type in your email address and password and then submit. If you do not remember your password, simply type in your email and hit submit. You will be emailed your password to continue.
1. Registration may close at anytime without prior notice.
2. Complete the on-line registration& form and submit payment. We only accept payment by credit card through PayPal.
3. There might be substantial travel for away games, especially for A-teams, playoff games and/or special events. Game schedules will be posted on www.novatolacrosse.org once finalized.
4. Information regarding bag and uniform will follow.
5. Each new player is required to download a photocopy of a government issued document confirming player's birth date (e.g. birth certificate, passport, etc.).
Each player is required to acknowledge by electronic acceptance a Player Code of Conduct. Each parent/guardian is required to acknowledge by electronic acceptance a Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct, Volunteer Obligation Deposit Policy (see below), Photo Release, Medical Release and Playing Time Policy. These documents define your family's commitment to the club and the team you are placed on following player-assessments (see below).
1. Player-assessments will be held for U12 and U14 players. U8 and U10 players do not have player-assessments. Registration does not guarantee a spot on a specific team. Each player must attend player-assessments scheduled for U12 and U14. More information will follow.
2. Once player-assessments are complete, the NLC will determine each player's placement. Team rosters will be available on our website as soon as this process is complete. NLC coaching staff and other independent evaluators will be on site assessing each player's qualifications and determine the best placement of each player.
Registration is not complete until all the following items are completed on-line:
1. Photocopy of government issued document confirming player's birth date. (For new players only.)
2. Signed/electronic acceptance of the Player Code of Conduct.
3. Signed/electronic acceptance of the Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct.
4. Signed/electronic acceptance of the Volunteer Obligation Deposit Policy.
5. Signed /electronic acceptance of the Photo Release Policy, Medical Release, and Playing Time Policy.
6. Payment. Payment includes, but is not limited to, Registration fees and Volunteer Obligation Deposit. Failure to pay Registration by Jan 1, will result in loss of spot on team.
Requests for refunds may be granted if the request is received in writing by the NLC Club Administrator prior to November 31st, 2017- the date a parent/guardian begins the player registration process and before player-assessments, whichever comes first, less a $75.00 refund processing fee.
Playing-up into an older age division:
Players may only "play up" (i.e., to a division with older players) at the discretion and express invitation of the club after team evaluations have been completed. Once player-assessments are complete, the coaching staff will determine each player's placement. Team rosters will be available on our website as soon as this process is complete. NLC coaching staff and other independent evaluators will be on site assessing each player's qualifications and determine the best placement of each player.